Warranty & Special Customer Service
Your Fiik Electric Skateboard is covered by a manufacturers warranty for 90 days from sale or confirmed date of delivery to you, against faulty workmanship for....
- Motor Faults
- Computer Control Module
- Radio Receiver
- Wireless Hand Controller Trigger
- Battery (Both SLA & Lithium)
- Truck faults & rubbers
These items are covered under normal use. THEY ARE NOT COVERED if your board has been subjected, but not limited to
- Water Damage
- Impact Damage
- Damage caused beacuse of tricks such as getting air, ramp jumps, grinding of axles or underneath components
- Exceeding excess designed weight loads
However even if it is your fault such as riding your board into the surf ( which we have had) we are always happy to give you free advice on how to problem solve and fix the problem. If you live on the Sunshine Coast or can deliver and pick up from the Sunshine Coast we are happy to change any components over WITHOUT CHARGING LABOUR. This is part of our special service that we offer only to our registered customers. We do not offer this service to customers which have purchased their board from other retailers or online merchants. Because we ONLY SELL FIIK electric skateboards - we know and understand these boards inside out - buying from us you purchase with confidence knowing that you are always covered in the event of a warranty claim or a riding event not covered by our warranty.
Because we are so experienced in this field please note that if you ring up with a skateboard warranty issue we will diagnose this over the phone to a very specific level, so if you have done something you should'nt please let us know 1st !!!!
Our Refunds Policy
- We do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
- We do not a refund if the courier company delivers late for a specific date for any reason natural or corporate. Always make sure you order in time to cover any of these eventualities.
- in the unlikely event that your board is lost enroute to your delivery address we will organise a replacement board after we have undertaken reasonable investigation with the courier company. We do not offer refunds for lost deliveries only replacements.
- If the wrong product has been sent out we will organise to pick up the wrong product and send out the right product at out cost. We do not offer refunds if through this process you change your mind
- in the event that you still want a refund we will charge a handling fee of 20% of the invoice order, plus charge the cost to pick up the order item from your address. The remaining balance of payment will only be issued once we have checked that the returned package upon delivery to our warehouse is in a resalable state as it was when it was delivered to you.
- In the event that the skateboard or product returned has been used or deemed to be used (ie marks on deck, wear on tyres, scratches, dirt etc), we may discount the board or product by up to 50% - so please be very careful not to use any product you are not happy with and then request a refund.
In the unlikely event of a defect Fusionskate warrants the original user that the purchased item shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 12 MONTHS from the date of purchase including the battery. This warranty does not apply to any item, or associated part that has been deemed to be by fusionskate after inspection to subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, impact damage etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs or installations are not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tyres, bushings and wheels. If a product is still under warranty and for some reason something breaks or simply stops working we will repair or replace the part in question. Parts required for warranty will be shipped to customers at no cost to the customer. Warranty return shipping is the responsibility of the customer including any parts that need replacing or repairing.
Fusionskate do not offer returns if you change your mind or simply decide the product is not for you. It is up to you as an informed customer to make a decision based on the relevant information through the website, video clips, advertising and personal demonstrations. Once you purchase a product it is on the assumption that this product is suited to your needs, do NOT purchase any product if you have any thoughts of returning it. On a rare occasion that a product return is negotiated Fusionskate will pay only 75% back of the purchase price. Written authorisation must be received from Fusionskate to the owner of the product offering a return of product followed with specific instructions for return.
PACKAGING A RETURN.
When returning merchandise, all items should include all factory packaging and accessories in its original carton intact. All merchandise must be shipped via a professional freight agent and the package MUST have the owners details on it. Customer to be responsible for return freight of product back to our warehouse. Upon inspection of the returned product, assuming everything is in order we will organise to return the funds back to the nominated bank account of the customer within 14 -28 working days. Under no circumstance do we return payments in cash.